VICTORY Knives are recognised as New Zealand's best knives manufactured here in New Zealand since 1927. These are the number one knife used by commercial divers all around the world! Manufactured from the highest grade steel imported from Germany all knives come with a life time guarantee.
The Victory 341 Serrated Knife features a 17cm serrated blade made of high quality stainless steel. It comes with a 115 white handle.
Victory 341 Serrated Knife Features
- A world famous knife made here in New Zealand
- Used extensively throughout the world by riggers, oil industry divers, sat divers, navy, rescue and commercial shell fish harvesting
- Manufactured from a one point 4030 stainless with a small percentage carbon imported from Germany
- Perfect balance between edge retention, corrosion prevention and sharpening capabilities
- Blade hardness is 54-56 RC which is achieved by the stainless blade having a sub-zero quench after hardening
- Strong, hard and wear resistant blade with improved edge retention
- Durable, easy to maintain blade and cutting edge
- Handle and Blade materials MAF and FDA approved
- Finger Guard for added safety
- Flat Grind, high polish surface makes cutting easier and reduces corrosion
- No gap at handle & blade joint for better hygiene
- Hollow ground tip blade edge
- Polypropylene and TPE (Thermoplastic Estomer)